- Machine Vision
- Follow the Crowd
- Divisive Values
- Future Foods
- Retail Hacked
- The Rise of Messaging
- Applied AI & Advanced Machine Learning
- Intelligent Apps
- Intelligent Things
- Virtual & Augmented Reality
- Digital Twins
- Blockchains and Distributed Ledgers
- Conversational Systems
- Mesh App and Service Architecture
- Digital Technology Platforms
- Adaptive Security Architecture
- Increase in crime, espionage and sabotage by rogue nation-states
- GDPR – the pain still to come
- Cloud insecurity – it’s your head on the block
- Single factor passwords – the dark ages
- Malware – protect or fail
- Cyber hygiene growth
- IOT – an increasing challenge
- Growing risks with shadow IT systems and bad housekeeping
- DDoS – usually unseen, but still a nightmare
- Cybersecurity in the boardroom
- The rise of explainable AI
- Natural language humanizes your data
- Actionable analytics put data in context
- Data collaboratives amplify social good impact
- Codes of ethics catch uo to data
- Data management converages with modern BI platforms
- Data storytelling is the new language of corporations
- Enterprises get smarter about analyrics adoption
- Data democracy elevates the data scientist
- Accelerated cloud data mugration fuels modern BI adoption
- The World Is Quickly Turning to Virtual and Augmented Realities
- Voice Is Becoming the Ultimate Search-Marketing Tool
- AI-Powered Solutions Are Everywhere — From Small Businesses to Large Enterprises
- Video Views Lead Internet Traffic
- The Onslaught of Native Advertising Is Pushing Marketing to Be More Creative
- Programmatic Advertising Is Going Mainstream
- 5G Fixed to 5G Mobile
- Chatbots Good to Great
- Connected Clouds (Public, Private, Hybrid)
- Blockchain Finally Understood and Flops (kind of)
- Data to Analytics to Machine Learning to AI
- GDPR Forces Brand Hands
- AR Yes, VR (Still) No
- Edge to Core and IoT Much More
- Consumption-Based IT Services for the Win (FTW)
- CEOs Take the Reins
- Culture: Instagram backlash.
- Tech & Innovation: Ethical internet.
- Travel & Hospitality: Gen Z travelers.
- Brands & Marketing: Inclusive design.
- Food & Drink: Clean comfort food.
- Beauty: Grotesque beauty.
- Retail: Outdoor immersion stores.
- Luxury: Woke luxury.
- Health: Empowering adolescence.
- Lifestyle: The cultural programmer.
- CX remains under fire
- Digital goes surgical
- Purpose regains meaning
- CMOs rebrand
- CIOs take the reins
- AI builds a foundation
- The world goes to Zero (Trust)
- Consumer brands enter the outrage
- B2B in a squeeze
- EX takes center stage
- Robots reimagine talent management
- VC funding recalibrates
- Blockchain exposes advertising
- IoT gets down to business