- Artificial Intelligence
- Crossover trends
- New ecosystems
- R&D moves from universities to corporation
- Government policy
- More trends than ever
- Ephemeral stories
- Shiny API people
- Blurred reality
- World on wheels
- Homes without boundaries
- Hourglass brands
- Me, myself and AI
- Unintended consequences
- seamless spending
- talking shop
- right here, right now
- cultural social responsibility
- the sweet hereafter
- ascending Africa
- airpocalypse now
- Modern BI becomes the new normal.
- Collaborative analytics goes from the fringe to the core.
- All data becomes equal.
- Self-service analytics extends to data prep.
- analytics are everywhere, thanks to embedded BI.
- IT becomes the data hero.
- The transition to the cloud accelerates.
- Advanced analytics becomes more accessible.
- Data literacy becomes a fundamental skill of the future.
- Social media will play a continued role in the disintermediation of established industries.
- Social media will continue to disrupt traditional marketing and advertising.
- Social media influencer workforce will continue to see a drastic rise.
- A.I. Morality
- Inclusive Economy
- Tech Drugs
- Major Minorstones
- Plant Power
- Facebook is very, very quickly becoming a video-centric platform.
- Instagram continues to be the most effective platform for brands.
- GIFs and emojis bring more personality to how customers express themselves.
- Social storytelling is becoming more informal.
- Artificial intelligence is coming to social in a big way.
- Users are gaining control of their own social user experience.
- Niche social platforms will rise in relevancy.
- Sharing isn’t being “shared” with the public as much.
- Virtual and augmented reality are about to arrive.
- Finding zen amid the social noise.
- Fine Art
- Live Ads
- Square and Vertical Video
- Artificial Intelligence
- 360 and Virtual Reality
- Hacking Photoshop
- Ultra-Long Ads
- Clever Packaging
- Return of the Prank
- Female Strength
- Championship Ads
- VR, meet B2B
- Say “hey” to chatbots
- Let’s get phygital, phygital
- Nature is nurture
- Getting customers in the mood
- Let them eat cake!
- Minimal to the max
- Let go to gain control
- Machine learning: moving AI into the mainstream
- Keeping it real: boosting creativity with artificially enhanced environments
- Less social, more media: tech companies make a splash in the media world
- Humanised computing: intelligent tech is enabling personalised and natural online experiences
- Sparkle and fade: cockroaches vs unicorns, success snapshots
- Emerging trends: redefining masculinity and computational creativity
- The latest meat substitute is jackfruit (yes, a fruit)
- Indoor vines are taking over
- Health goth is the dark side of athleisure
- Adventure travel is getting more love than romantic escapes
- You just have to go to Kyoto
- Story prompts spark kids’ imaginations
- Mixology takes your cocktail game to the next level
- Rapid application innovation
- Big data for improved insight
- Enabling the next generation workplace
- Security at the speed of business