#business #data #innovations #tech
Read report →
- No-code or low-code systems are unlocking new use cases for businesses.
- Anonymity is dead.
- Synthetic media will become an integral part of our future XR experiences.
- Companies are rethinking longterm investments in office space.
- Health care is the next battleground for big tech companies.
- The Home of Things (HoT) industry is growing, with demand driven by working, exercising, and learning from home.
- The cloud is controlled by a handful of companies that have the sole ability to determine pricing, access, and standards. “Cloud neutrality” will be debated this year.
- Companies that allowed employees to work from home created new privacy and cybersecurity vulnerabilities.
- Decentralized financial technologies will be adopted by the enterprise.
- The global quantum computing race is on, and equity deals for quantum computing startups surged in 2020.
- Several countries will debut green stimulus packages, unlocking new business opportunities.
- We have opened the door to the post-natural age. This decade, synthetic biologists are focusing on intentional design, improving organisms, and constructing new materials from life’s building blocks.